The Warriors (1979)
“The Warriors” is a movie that many people quote but few truly appreciate, at least not as much as listeners Carlos The Mailman and Natasha The Mail Lady. And for them, Big D faced his childhood fears and ventured back to 1979 New York.
In this episode, Dick Ebert ranks “The Warriors” diverse gangs, highlights their fashion arms race and argues Cyrus’ assassination was an inside job. Gene Lyons offers alternative names for The Warriors, breaks down the restroom rumble and explains why his beloved Baseball Furies really let him down.
The Shat Crew also sets the record straight on The Punks, examines the multiple versions of the film and applauds the studio’s decision to portray a racially integrated street gang as the film’s protagonists.
Help Support the Podcast
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Commission Movie: https://www.shatpod.com/support
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite