Westworld Dolores’s “Brain-Balls”
We witnessed in late Season 2 that Dolores cut out two distinct “brain-balls” from inside hosts heads. Her father’s while they were in the Mesa and Teddy’s after he shot himself in the head while they were on the run.
So she definitely had those 2, whether she took them off the island or not is up for debate…
But, if those 2 were part of the set of 5 she took from the island, then this could be the scenario:
Dolores, as she directly said to Bernard, “I remembered once. I remembered you again.” So he is not one of the 5. And we have:
The 3 Doloreses (Dolores, Hale, & Musashi).
That leaves “brain-balls” numbers 4 & 5 as being Teddy and Abernathy.
Unless, that is, Dolores decided to leave behind the only 2 people she really loved.
- Android: https://shatpod.com/tv/westworld-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatpod.com/tv/westworld-itunes
Help Support the Podcast
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Commission Movie: https://www.shatpod.com/support
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop
- Shop Amazon With Our Affiliate Link – https://www.amazon.com/?tag=shatmovies-20
- Theme Song – “The Ecstasy Of Gold” (Hip Hop Instrumental Version) by Dj 2 Bad
- Outro Music – By Simon Eric Haywood