Robot Jox (1990)
Robot Jox Quote: “Well, math is easy but using it ain’t” – Tex Conway
Few sci-fi movies are so shat-tacular that people accuse them of sinking the studios that made them, but “Robot Jox” isn’t your average movie.
Described by it’s co-writer as, “a child who started out well and then sustained brain damage,” this 1990 cult classic nevertheless won the hearts of a few rabid fans, including Shat The Movies mega-donor Jon M.
If you like towering mechs doing battle, “Robot Jox” got it. If you like post-apocalyptic worlds, this is the movie for you. Odd wardrobe choices? You bet. Faithful adaptations of Greek epics? Might wanna check with Ash on that one.
From chauvinism to chainsaw wieners to referees who make FIFA look fair, “Robot Jox” really has something for everyone. Plus you get to see the worst use of a stunt double in any major motion picture. Crash and burn!
Plot Summary: “Robot Jox” In the distant future, mankind has forsaken global wars for battles of single combat. The world has been divided into two opposing superpowers, with each side represented by trained champions. Their weapons are huge robotic machines, capable of battle on the land, sea, and in the air.
Help Support the Podcast
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Commission Movie: https://www.shatpod.com/support
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite