I wanted to give a little more insight into Denmark Vesey. He was a slave who purchased his freedom with money he won in a lottery. Vesey’s plot was discovered because he was betrayed by three so-calleds friends, Peter Prioleau, William Pencil and Geroge Wilson. Vesey was arrested and hung from a tree.
Here’s a good book about Denmark Vesey
Love your work and perspective. Look forward to listening to the remaining Lovecraft podcasts.
- Android: https://shatpod.com/tv/lovecraft-country-android
- Apple/iTunes: https://shatpod.com/tv/lovecraft-country-itunes
- All Feeds: https://shatpod.com/subscribe/
Help Support the Podcast
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop