Bad Boys (1983)
Shat The Movies is proud to present the film that scared Dick Ebert straight and drove Gene Lyons to realize he wouldn’t last a week in prison: 1983’s “Bad Boys.”
Sean Penn’s breakthrough feature film introduced ’80s filmgoers to a young Ally Sheedy, a gigantic Clancy Brown and the most dangerous correctional facility in America. It also presented a surprisingly well-developed teen romance, and it taught us all how to use a pillowcase to become barn boss.
In this episode, the Shat Crew discusses how the “Bad Boys” movie poster steals the movie’s thunder, how solitary confinement might not be that bad and how the staff of Rainford Juvenile Correctional facility likely was gambling on death matches between children (even though Big D thinks they were doing an OK job).
Help Support the Podcast
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Commission Movie: https://www.shatpod.com/support
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite