Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999)
Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me Quote: “Oh no, baby. You’re very shagadelic.” – Austin Powers
At Shat The Movies, we believe representation matters. And it’s never been more apparent than when we sat down to review “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me.” Was Mustafa offensive? Ask Gene. Was Fat Bastard gross? Ask Big D.
And though the Shat Crew all agreed Heather Graham achieved peak hotness in this 1999 sequel, we were divided on other issues. Ash argued workplace hookups are inevitable. Gene argued Dr. Evil’s “”Just The Two of Us”” rap was tasteless. And Dick Ebert argued that he could fight off 20 Mini-Mes.
In this episode, you’ll hear the final verdict on whether Mike Myers is funny, why “”The Spy Who Shagged Me”” might be the most 1999 movie of all time and how Seth Green made the film funnier. Oh, and Big D gives Roger’s dick pics a wipe score.
Plot Summary: “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me” In his second screen adventure, British super spy Austin Powers must return to 1969, as arch-nemesis Dr. Evil has ventured back to that year and successfully stolen Austin’s “”mojo”” and set up a powerful laser and aimed it at Earth. With the help of gorgeous agent Felicity Shagwell, the newly single Austin must now not only contend with Dr. Evil, but also Evil’s vicious, pint-size attack-clone, Mini-Me.”Subscribe Now
- Android: https://www.shatpod.com/android
- Apple/iTunes: https://www.shatpod.com/apple
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Commission Movie: https://www.shatpod.com/support
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop
- Theme Song - Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite