Back to The Future (1985) Encore Presentation
Back to The Future Quote: “Don’t worry. As long as you hit that wire with the connecting hook at precisely eighty-eight miles per hour the instant the lightning strikes the tower… everything will be fine.” – Dr. Emmett Brown
This week, our Best Of series takes us back in time to review one of the rare movies Roger Roeper, Dick Ebert, and I all agreed on: “Back to The Future.”
If you recently saw “Avengers: Endgame,” you know “Back to The Future” is utter bullshit. And if you haven’t seen “Back to The Future,” you really should. It’s an ’80s classic that eerily doesn’t age, and we think our dissection of it ranks among the best of our 100+ film reviews.
Plot Summary: “Back to The Future” In this 1980s sci-fi classic, small-town California teen Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) is thrown back into the ’50s when an experiment by his eccentric scientist friend Doc Brown (Christopher Lloyd) goes awry. Traveling through time in a modified DeLorean car, Marty encounters young versions of his parents (Crispin Glover, Lea Thompson), and must make sure that they fall in love or he’ll cease to exist. Even more dauntingly, Marty has to return to his own time and save the life of Doc Brown.
Help Support the Podcast
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Commission Movie: https://www.shatpod.com/support
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite