Caddyshack Quote: “In order to conquer an animal, I have to think like an animal, and whenever possible, look like one.” – Carl Spackler
We asked your favorite Chevy Chase movie. And you answered “Caddyshack.” We groaned. But then, something incredible happened: We kinda liked it. Allow us to wipe the fog of age from your memory and revisit all the moments that made Caddyshack Hollywood’s worst great comedy.
Plot Summary: “Caddyshack” Danny Noonan (Michael O’Keefe), a teen down on his luck, works as a caddy at the snob-infested Bushwood Country Club to raise money for his college education. In an attempt to gain votes for a college scholarship reserved for caddies, Noonan volunteers to caddy for a prominent and influential club member (Ted Knight). Meanwhile, Danny struggles to prepare for the high-pressure Caddy Day golf tournament while absorbing New Age advice from wealthy golf guru Ty Webb (Chevy Chase).
Help Support the Podcast
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Commission Movie: https://www.shatpod.com/support
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop
- Theme Song – Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite