Teen Wolf (1985)
Teen Wolf Quote: “I’d like a keg of beer please” – Scott Howard
When Hot Sauce Steve won the Shat Fantasy Basketball title, he decided to give back to the Shat community by commissioning the long-overdue ’80s werewolf basketball comedy “Teen Wolf.”
Riding hot on the coattails of “Back to The Future,” this low-budget comedy timed its release just right, seizing on Michael J. Fox’s superstar status (and the fact Scott Howard is basically Marty McFly).
Join Dick Ebert and Gene Lyons as they discuss whether Harold was a responsible dad, whether scoring beer is as hard as the movies make it look and whether Scott’s transformation into The Wolf still holds up.
The boys also tackle the ins and outs of wolf sex, question if being a girl’s one-and-done is really all that bad and propose streaming services should now offer a soundtrack-swap option.
Plot Summary: “Teen Wolf” When high school nerd Scott Howard (Michael J. Fox) learns from his father, Harold (James Hampton), that being a werewolf runs in the family, he decides to take advantage of his freakish trait. With his newfound strength and agility, Scott quickly becomes the hero of his school’s basketball team while winning over longtime crush Pamela Wells (Lorie Griffin). As he grows more popular, Scott worries he is being celebrated as a novelty rather than for who he is.Subscribe Now
- Android: https://www.shatpod.com/android
- Apple/iTunes: https://www.shatpod.com/apple
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Commission Movie: https://www.shatpod.com/support
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop
- Theme Song - Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite