We’ve seen what happens when Stephen King’s novels are turned into TV miniseries. We’ve seen what happens when they’re directed by nobodies. Now “”Christine”” is gonna show the Shat Crew how John Carpenter gets down.
Listener Matt the Shat (UK) commissioned this 1983 horror adaptation that had Big D and Gene drooling over car porn and Ash confessing she drives Honda Pilot.
The hosts were split on whether Arnie was cool or cringe, and Gene was confused about some of the schemes and injuries. Meanwhile, the movie’s chief bully, Buddy Repperton, had us debating who would win Buddy Bowl. Ash just wanted to know why Christine was alive in the first place.
Plot Summary: “Christine” Unpopular nerd Arnie Cunningham (Keith Gordon) buys a 1958 Plymouth Fury, which he names Christine. Arnie develops an unhealthy obsession with the car, to the alarm of his jock friend, Dennis Guilder (John Stockwell). After bully Buddy Repperton (William Ostrander) defaces Christine, the auto restores itself to perfect condition and begins killing off Buddy and his friends. Determined to stop the deaths, Dennis and Arnie’s girlfriend, Leigh Cabot (Alexandra Paul), decide to destroy Christine.Subscribe Now
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Commission Movie: https://www.shatpod.com/support
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop
- Theme Song - Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite