Natural Born Killers (1994)
Natural Born Killers Quote: “You make every day feel like kindergarten.” – Mallory Knox
Can a movie that scandalized America in 1994 continue to shock us today? Not really, but Oliver Stone’s “”Natural Born Killers”” still has a lot going for it: a perfectly composed cast, a kickass soundtrack and incredible chemistry between Juliette Lewis and Woody Harrelson.
With Quentin Tarantino’s fingerprints all over it, “”Natural Born Killers”” spans everything from sensationalized murders to sweat lodges and somehow manages to effortlessly serve up a love story in the mix.
In this episode, the Shat Crew explores the movie’s haphazard use of black-and-white shots that look like they came from a rowboat, why Blockbuster Video employees hated Oliver Stone, Dick Ebert’s rules for mushrooms, how artists change when they’re clean and why all bald men should shave their heads.”
Plot Summary: “Natural Born Killers” Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis are two young, attractive serial killers who become tabloid-TV darlings, thanks to a sensationalistic press led by Robert Downey Jr. The press reports the pair as they go on a 52 people killing spree. A controversial look at the way the media portrays criminals.Subscribe Now
- Contact Us: https://www.shatpod.com/contact
- Commission Movie: https://www.shatpod.com/support
- Support with Paypal: https://www.shatpod.com/paypal
- Support With Venmo: https://www.shatpod.com/venmo
- Shop Merchandise: https://www.shatpod.com/shop
- Theme Song - Die Hard by Guyz Nite: https://www.facebook.com/guyznite